Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Monday, August 11, 2008

Soccer w Zong

Watti (my bro's maid) returned to her hometown yesterday, I was alittle worried that Zong will cry over her leaving, but surprising he didnt.We visited my family at Lilydale and have dinner together, including my bro (who returned to Shanghai last night)....When we reach there, bro pull up yizong's pajamas to show the marks of the cane. Zong had refused to remove his shoe after they reach home earlier in the day, so he was caned 4 stripes on his little left leg. Looking at those marks, I know in my heart, I will not be able to bring myself to cane my own kids, Or even if I did, It probably wont have any marks ! hahah.

Anyway, after relaxing awhile, we brought him down to back lane to play soccer. It was the first game of kicking the football with him and James. A good simple exercise to perspire and to enjoy the laughters from zong!! Nice evening and thanks to James who is always so supportive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home