Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pubbing...

It has been so long since I last went drinking with my darling and his buddies. Last night was a long but fun night. We met for dinner at our fav. porridge stall at AMK, then proceed to our house to start off with bottle of red wine while we leave our vehicle home.

From our place, I suggested to go Robertson Quay for Sake as that is something I enjoy more then Wisky or Wine...."Netsuretsu Ichiban-Tei" serves rather nice japanese snacks to go with drinks...4 of us finished a 1.8l Kyoto Fushimi just in an hour....the restuarant also serves Black Pork Ramen. Prices are reasonable too.

From Robertson Quay, we then took cab to Boat Quay to meet Jason, another buddy who is always in pubs on every Friday night (and some weekdays too). When we walked into the pub , we saw him talking to the Channel U winner - Icaru, and there was the Greek finalist too. These guys were really friendly and smiley faces whole night ! HAHA Guess they have been trained well , I even took a photo with Icaru after introduction !

We stayed about another 2hours plus and I seen the buddies drink away bottles of Wisky ! This defintely isnt what I want to see James doing every week. Its just so draining and tiring....Whilst I did enjoy their company and have Happy time get-together, too much hard liquor is still not good for health.

Worst, when we reach home last night, James broke a bottle of wisky in kitchen ! I'm leaving it till he wakes up to clean up the mess !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home