Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Sunday, May 25, 2008

A380-----Returned


No doubt it was a luxury for me to return on the Big Bird, on the J Class. Not only was the seat double the size of me , it can be lay flat as a bed with two fluffy pillows. I did have a good 2 hr nap, after catching a movie. I also like the toilet which resembles one of 5 stars hotel ..see it for yourself ....

However, there is something about the leather seat that I do not like ---cannot rest my legs stright upfront. ie had to be tilted to oneside becos of the way the seat is structured at an angle.

This is the first class suite which the kind supervisor gave me a quick view and introduction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home