Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Outing with Dad and Zong

I was busy drafting my BKK itinerary that I missed the timing to reach Lilydale at noon until Kyen yahoo me @ 11am....Dad being so kind and understanding, offered to drive Yizong and Watti to my place instead.

We went to Leisure Park Kallang for simple lunch and played at the Game Zone. This is the first time Dad and I played the car racing track, together with two other kids (<11yrs old) as Watti need to look after Yizong who cannot keep still on the car seat ! Guess what, the adults came in last 2 positions with the young kids wining the car race ! We then played the basketball with Watti . Surprisingly, dad was sporty enough to join in the games. He is pretty good at it too :P

The 2 hours time spent was very heart-warming, especially when I saw Zong running to dad shouting "Yeh - Yeh" and letting me carry him when he drags to leave the place....knowing its time to head home....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home