Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Falling Sick in the New Year

Not me, but my closest and dearest have fallen sick since the begining of the New Year.
First was my brother who return from Harbin at -20degrees was very ill for 2+weeks in Shanghai. Being alone in foreign land doesnt help and was the first time I worry for my brother. I know how lonely it can be, being ill and no one to shower care or concern. With the poor diet and bad weather. It must be hard on him....he had to be on drips and visit Hospital few times. Thank goodness he is recovering already and will see him home for CNY soon. And He has decided to quit Smoking ! Finally....mum's wish is soon to be fulfilled......hope he really quit this time.

Next one is my hubby, suffering from Gout Pain, just 2days before his long flight to Seoul-San Francisco. He was still in pain after wearing his working shoe on the morning i sent him to Airport.

Its the first time I've seen him close to tears with the pain he can't endure and can't take even 3 steps to walk from our bed to the toilet. It was then that I realise it must be very very pain and its almost like having to walk on one leg - limping around.

Controlling one's diet and being very disciplined is crucial - No nuts, no soya beans, no Cuttlefish, no Tuna fish, no animal organs, no Beer and other hard liquor etc etc..... Since that day, I had sent messages, quite directly telling his buddies to keep him away from liquor. ie stop asking him out for drinking sessions. Can always "La Teh" instead of alchohol.....if not, over a meal.
Why must guys get together and drink themself silly ! Why should their wives be worrying so much if they can be responsible enough to take care of themselves first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home