Sammi Cheng Mi 2007 Concert
I wasnt a big fan of Sammi (tho I did enjoy some of her movies) and have not listened to her album before, what strikes me about this superstar is how she can return to the music industry successfully after a 2 years break . While her concert was a disappointing short 2 hours without any encore or drastic costume changes. She has a very strong and powerful voice. One couldnt tell she had flu and nearly lost her voice in the same morning while she sang and danced non-stop for 3 dance hits ! Guess she made full use of the time to (rest) while interacting with her audiences by sharing her stories in between intervals. I am suprised she even showed part of the letters from her mum on big screen, on how the family had been very supportive & encouraging during her rest period. She also showed some of her drawings and asked if we can tell what was in her mind then. She looked alot heathier and fleshy-ier than those skinny pictures we saw on papers.
I did enjoy her songs afterall.
Also, I am impressed that our local singer - Stefanie was invited as Special Guest and sang duet with Sammi Cheng !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home