Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Sunday, July 08, 2007

FIL SPA @ Robinson

I had an appointment for massage session at 11.30am. I received a phone call when i was on my way at 11.20am from FIL SPA, telling me due to late arrival of the customer ahead of me, I can take my time to get there. When I asked how much longer do I have to wait as I am already on the way, the lady said abt 20mins. I reached the outlet at abt 11.30am but waited for an hr before the front desk recep lady arranged another massuer to do body scrub for me. This is only after I saw Jane (my beautician) who helped checked with them why I had to wait for so long for my massuer. I requested for full body scrub instead of mini-back scurb as compensation for the time wasted. To my delight, they accepted. So I had Sea Salt Full Body Scrub. Thank goodness I have no other plans for the day...otherwise I would have been complaining to their management....for lack of initiation, lack of good customer service as they just left me waiting without proper explaination. The supervisor refused to tell me what time the previous customer arrive, when I ask for my records, she gave lame excuse that my card is with the massauer!

Nonetheless, I still enjoy the Siatsu Massage that lasted more then 1 Hr, the Philippino massauer name Gin is really good with her skills. She apply the right pressure and didnt rush through the session. Siatsu Massage doesnt apply any essestial oil. It was a relaxing treatment despite the unhappy wait. I stepped out at 2.40pm knowing I will have good sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home