Dishonest Salesman from Lo Hong Ka at PP Branch
Meant to blog about this but didnt really get to it till now.
James n I went to PP bought Bird Nest as Gift from Lo Hang Ka at PP on 31 May, where we paid by Visa card. The salesman also name James gave us only the Visa slip in return. As I know there is redemption for puchase over $200, I went back to him and ask for official receipt to which he claimed that the Visa slip will do fine. I didnt insist and went straight to Reception to redeem the Pooh & Tiger umbrella. I was told by receptionist that I must get the official receipt from the shop. So, James went back to the shop & ask for it again.
This time, the salesman dig out a crumpled piece of official receipt which he had issued but disposed into the bin, on the receipts it was indicated the purchased item AND " MD Box - FOC x 1. Hm... it simply meant he has not given us the MD BOX, since the price of the bird nest is same, James told me not to pursue further. As for the Free MD Box, just let the salesman have it and give him face... If I was at the shop I would have questioned the salesman.
What frustrates me was that the salesman lie straight into my face....Its not the free gift that I borther.....just didnt feel good being cheated in a way.... Cant imagine he had the cheek to give us both a firm handshake as he sees us off the shop after our inital payment !!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home