Big Relief
Spent 3 hrs at work to determine the root cause of the "mistake"....Finally, with further investigation done on the system records, I have return justice to myself.
Found out that I did not make any change of material in the shipment. It was a system issue that it defaulted to the wrong material when new Brand was set up.....Silly of me to doubt myself on last Fri and simply admit faults without checking into the details !
I'm glad I didnt give up after pondering over this issue for last 2days. I went to "Guan-yin temple" with dad on Sunday....I was having heavy heart since Friday, each day waking up thinking of the same matter and not understanding why it would have happen.
Could be my prayer answered where I woke up this morning, telling myself to recheck the change log on BOM set up.
Now the situation is clarified and thank god, there is no penalty incurred as the quality result falls within the contract specification. All bosses were supportive and tell me dont have to make it big issue, its just 1 oversight, over many things I have done right.
Yes lesson learnt nonetheless in that never to take things for granted no matter how experience or knowledgeable one is in her work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home