Foul Mood on last day of April
Unfair treatment @ work
1) I was asked to avoid a biz trip on the first week of June as he doesnt want my counter-part to be alone backing up for me & him (as he is on a workshop too). Yet after I rescheduled my trip, she received an invite to attend an overseas course during the 1st week of June, ie - Now I will be alone !!
Why? Becos I am more competent? Becos he trust me? Are these sufficient reasons for me to say yes & feel great to back up for both of them all by myself. Too bad, I didnt think so neither am i so great to "not mind" it at all. In fact, my mood was spoiled upon hearing it from my counter-part who agreed too, that there is different treament ! I didnt confront or ask him , I simply told the lady to give this course a miss and wait for the next one in 6 mths time. .....
Actually in the past, me and my counter-part had worked alone for few days of coverage .
well.....in a way, I guess its good outcome for 3 of us, now i will make sure I will not be left alone too.
Ignorance or Incompetency or playing games?
2) Mkter approached him and ask for add'l shipmt
He gave a brief explanation of current supply chain situations and to my surprise said "a...we will have to see and Joyce will get back to you!!"
I look up and straight away, replied with my explanation to the marketer on reasons why I would reject the request, right there and then . I would have expect him to say "NO" becos
- negative stock already / longer Q already /overperformance already ...etc..
He can be a goodie guy and let me do the dirty work. But dont waste my time
Last statement to Mkter I made "We can buy some time to appear we are working on it, or trying to help, but ultimately answer is likely to be NO" - hint hint * i doubt he knows i am implying when i said this. Boss then said - "Its so difficult to say NO" ! !! @#*
I kept quiet - cos i am tolerating at that point already.
Such matters affect my mood & make me unhappy.
I need to learn to "bo-chap" for my better health , better complexion or even better appraisal review that is coming soon.

1 Comments:
understand how you feel.
Now i also learn to let go....take it easy...hard to do things when u have different boss altogether. different style, diff opinion, diff ways.......lets hope for the best!
At least you have biz trip to look fwd to. I don't :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home