Simple Dishes for Sunday Family Lunch
Invited my family over for lunch today. I've not been cooking for long time, easily 6 months i think and feeling excited abt it. Dad doesnt eat at my bro's home cos doesnt like maid's cooking; he has always eat out daily and I feel that once awhile should prepare some home-cook food for him and family.
I woke up at 730am to do marketing...Bought:
1. 3 Drumstick for Fry osyter sauce chicken
2. White Promphet for Steam fish
3. Pork ribs and Sweet Corn soup.
4. Fry Prawn with Egg.
Realise the chicken is still the best among the rest. Soup is a disappointment as I had too much water. The taste wasnt concentrated or sweet enough. As for the Fish, dad said should have added slices of mushroom (james also reminded me to add some spring onion which i forgot).
There are some leftover Rice which I will fry it later with egg and ham for my dinner.
Its a joy cooking for my family and told them I would like to do this at least once a month.
This will help to improve my cooking skills too and learn more dishes...provided James is on duty. (just to get away from his nagging)
Time to mop the floor later in evening and iron some clothes. Yes, a fulfilling sunday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home