Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Shopping Mood

Met up with James and Dad at Paragon after work today. We had nice dinner at Crystal Jade Restuarant before proceeding to Metro to change the size of the Timberland shirt I bought for dad as x'mas gift. Its disappointing as the design I chosed has run out of stock, we can only select from another similar not-so nice range. On positive note, at least it fits dad's size. The exchange process is swift, the salesmen didnt ask many qns. Not even for proof of purchase ! I just showed him the shirt I bought with the Metro tag. Good to see that Dad is happy with the shirt.

James and I continue to shop around and went to Guess Sales. I tried on 3 bermudas and none fits me. James also tried on 3 pants and manaed to get one at 70%. I bought that pants for him at only $43 after disc, its really a good buy and becos its first day of the post christmas sales. I guess he is lucky to find his size still.....

Now I am thinking of Isetan Private Sales tomorrow....oh dear, I feel I am into shopping mood.
Shoes....lingerie.....cosmetics..clothes ...and maybe bed linen - neh, not again or zhong's clothing.....eh better not too. Keep it simple and focus what I really need first ! HAHHAA shall see... I believe I will put in some self discipline as usual, afterall James is not joining me tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home