Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Fun, The Surprises n Who's who??

There were 5 of us who will represent the "Ah Mei" Aboriginals, only 4 of us took cab direct from my place to the venue while the brave one - Jingting, took the Cable Car from HabourFront to Mt Faber. Its a waste that we missed on the Cable Car as It has been donkey years since I last had my ride :) Nevertheless, I wont want to go through the hassel (stopping at Harbourfront), the stares (from strangers) and the 'slowness' of getting to the destination.

So what do you think ? Fantastic Costume right. Thanks again to Sim's efforts.

Now....who's who's?? Guessing time of identities -

Can u see the kids at the right bottom of the center photo, the parent is taking photo of them with "Flingstones" ; Suz - The eskimo lady is really the "hottest" lady that night, she is just so cute with ea of her poses when approached by anyone for photo taking.

The Costume costs her $100 rental fees but its worth it as she won a $500 Taka Shopping Voucher for the night's Lucky Draw!!! This year's prizes has reduced to only 50. So ea has lesser chance, in the past, almost everyone will win something. Even the top three prizes this year arent as good. 3rd prize - pair of ticket to Bali;

2nd prize - pair of biz class ticket to Perth

Grand prize - Pair of Ticket NZ

Well, I won a $100 Hard Rock Cafe Voucher. Not too bad consider there were only 30% chance of winning a prize this year !!

The committee did an excellent job this year in getting a very good entertaining compere.He is a good dancer,full of comical expression and very energetic and no silly jokes - He even did "a dorphin swim" on stage!! Can you imagine that?? Its too fast & far to capture a clear photo. I have some video taken but I wasnt able to put in on the blog.

This photo is showing "Best dressed" Women and Men for the night. Ea of them had to "catwalk - cum dance".

Next, we have Best Dressed Table where all 10 pple on table were wearing unified costume. They too had to perform dance on stage.

The first game was a leader of ea table have to collect 10items:

lipstick, smelly socks, coins, 3 strand of white hair,lady's watch,Handkerchief, spectacles, accessory of a tribe and two other items which i cant recall :P

Here's photo of our leader: Brad K. - My boss's boss!

He didnt make it to the stage as the gals had hard time finding 3 strands of white hair from my head ! hahah utlimately did it but too slow.

Oh ....something i missed out earlier, during the cocktail party (ie bfore we 're allowed into the room), there are some entertainment as well.

first is the man playing with fires on two ends of a pole.

Then,the Indian guy with huge yellow Phyton that I took a photo with. As I had never been so close to a snake before, I was really scared especially when I hear the "hissing" sound near my ear.

You can see in this photo, the snake's head is just next to my left ear ! its going to kiss me yiiikkkkksss..... Its skin is really soft but firm flesh as I try holding it ! I'm glad I managed to persuade Jingting into taking one as well ... a rare chance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home