Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Laser Treament for Permanent Hair Removal

Finally, I have decided to go for the permanent hair removal "laser treament" for my half leg!

Had made an appoinment with a Dr at NUH on 5th Dec for the first treament/consultation.
He charges $500 per treament, and first consultation fees at $63.
He is only available on Tue morning.
No doubt there are restrictions but at least its done professionally and not by Beauty Salons which are more expensive too. With the hike in GST to7%, this probably has a slight push factor to help me decide quicker :)

More importantly, I had just completed my waxing package with Spa Esprit. so its just the right timing . Sure hope it has a permenent effect & no longer have to go for the monthly waxing treament or hear my other half nagging at me at the sight of regrowth of hair !

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some info on laser hair removal from NSC site:-
http://www.nsc.gov.sg/cgi-bin/WB_ContentGen.pl?id=80

11:33 PM  
Blogger didadi said...

Thanks for the info,good to have some understanding before going for it. Am still looking forward for the treament. I'm pretty sure mine is genetic as I can remember hairy legs of my mommy!

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, how's the result? feel like going for it...

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, how's the result?

5:39 PM  
Blogger didadi said...

sorry its next Tue, will sure to keep all up-to-date.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home