Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Surprise visit

A good friend of 16 years drop by last night for a visit. This is so sweet as we had dinner (I dont cook lah, so i bought from Old Airport Rd) and chat non-stop for 3 hours ...Reminded me of the good old days when we were classmates in SI and even after our graduation; When I was staying in Bishan, we used to meet up at CoffeBean or CC for cuppa and chat; sometimes drop by ea other home to chat; or even went for mn movies at GVBishan. I really appreciate this friend of mine, whom I know will always be there for me (vice versa).

I just hope that she can achieve her dreams and our friendship shall conitnue for another 10. 20. 30. yrs ....Thank you my friend (if u ever read this blog)!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

was that mei? how she? wat she doing now? when free to meet?

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home