Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Friday, September 15, 2006

POET's

First time I left work at 430pm on a Friday, Truely Pissed off early tomorrow's Sat attitude !
May not be right timing to do that, but too late. Today is the day where all of us receive our letter of Annual review. Most folks have no mood to work anyway, some gatther at pantry and chat & lol etc..some have after tea break, its just not the usual atmosphere !
and me, I just happened to have to leave early to book my holiday trip to Taiwan next month.

I hope I'm not giving the impression to others that I am leaving early as "silent protest !
(As in no motivation to work, hence hack care and "zha-bo") ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home