A Day most confenerence calls ,,,
I've never had so many conferrence calls in one day. (Rather 1 week)
First one started at 9am - 12 noon
Next one at 2-3.45pm
followed by 4-6.45pm
and last one at 8-9.45pm
Thank god this is only happening once a quarter. Not that I'm complaining again.
Another 3 scheduled tomorrow at 1030am, 1pm and 3pm.
This is to do with ensuring accuracies of data in our system....which is good process provided regional staff are doing their job promptly.
What's best is i can still catch " My Lovely Samsoon"...hhehhe
Its just that i reach home and after hot bath, i'm feeling fresh from shower that i cannot get to bed at my usual time !! hhehhe
Oh...more importantly, I came back to a home well cleaned up by didadi, which meant i can just rest and relax. Thanks dear and sorry i cannot send you to airport again...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home