Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Saturday, September 09, 2006

MSN_SPACE_Albums


Thanks to ah sim, I've finally found another storage option for my digital albums!
Yes woke up my usual time 7+am on Sat morning, first thing aside from dumping clothes to washing machine, is to explore the MSN SPACE and upload my digital photos for trips taken this year - HK / Japan ! Its user friendly but only issue is that it doesnt seem upload in same sequence as I had on my C:Drive...hm. nvm, at least its stored permanently aside from my Notebook. Just in case it got crashed, I know its still available on website !
Two of my thumbdrives were already max-up with photos, so I'm really glad this works just as fine....yippee, downloading more of my family photos....esp my cute nephew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home