Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Friday, July 28, 2006

Love Stone


My didadi posing near the Love-fortune-telling-Stone. If you walk safely from this stone to the other with your eyes closed, your wish will be granted, if not. It will be long before your love will be realised.

Well I tried and end up far away from the other stone, in fact almost hit the store at the corner !!

HAHAH, well well, I'm happily married to funny, loving, romantic SNAG, of cos doesnt apply to ME ! yeh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyo, i cant believe that u really try it.... haha

10:30 PM  
Blogger didadi said...

for the fun of it....quite few Korean gals were trying before me...hahha

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home