Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Friday, July 28, 2006

GOLDEN Pavilion - Golden Couple !


World Heritage Site...the Golden Pavilion is indeed beautiful temple. See the lovey dovey couple, we had great time eventhough the weather was wet during the whole trip in Kyoto.

Thanks to Jess who highly recommended Kyoto when I was planning for this holiday last month.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pai sey man! heehee...Hope you and James enjoyed the Kyoto trip as much as me and Albert did! We are definitely going back there again!

10:01 PM  
Blogger didadi said...

No worries mate.
Just as excited for Sim's coming trip - counting down the days for her....

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home