Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Rest & Relax - on annual leave till Fri

3rd day into my annual leave and still hasnt learn to kick off the habit of checking emails whenever i woke up in morning ! Takes time to change the bad habit, in the past, I would have replied some emails eventhough i am on leave. Now I just clear as in read and file or delete them....

short diary of my annual leave since we did not go overseas this holiday:
Day 1 -
Facial @ FIL Spa SSC and visiting families.

Day 2
1Day tour in JB - Went for my 2nd hair treatment while James did thai massages w his buddy.
For those who dont mind going to City Sq. The salon i went to offer Double Treament course of 3 times at price of RM318. I did the oliy scalp + Repair treament. This after the currency conversion on cost S$47. Worth it ....but only if u dont mind the hassle of crossing the causeway.
We parked our mini-van at Woodland central and took Bus 170 to cross the causeway, simple easy as can just walk over to City Sq thereafter. Movies at RM6 per pax from Mon-Thurs.
Even daily disposable contact lenses of Acuvue is cheaper. oh...and its MEGA M'say sales period. heheh...bought 2 working pants from Padini (nice cutting - 10% off) & two heels RM344.
Again, its worth it !

Day 3
Housecleaning, did all the washing and time to start ironing clothes that was accumulated since Sunday ! And JAmes suggested to go for swim at SIA Sports Club...yup we joined the membership since last yr but only went once ! oh more importantly, I've managed to get 8 cousin's MSN ID today and added them to my lists. I'm really glad that I've got in touch with two sweet cousins - one in Aust (perth) and one in New zealand...Can't wait to get others to MSN me....FYI I have 15 Aunties and Uncles so the list of contacts will and should be longer then just 8...Some of my cousins in Vietnam, Aust, NZ, Brunei, Kuching, KL I'm really hopeful that we dont loose touch with ea other. With the latest technology, its so much more convenient to chat on line and at no cost to call ea other ! Horray to the inventor of Massenger

Day 4
Finally bought Lancome Adaptive Liquid Foundation and its skin care range. The service provided is just average; the beauty advisor (Nicole) answered my questions with confident & smiles but somehow something is lacking, maybe its too early? Maybe I'm the first customer, being there at 11 + am...and therefore she has yet to warm-up!
With the Hot Weather, we then went home & get our swimming gears & head straight to SQ Spots Club. There were no one in the pool and only a guy suntanning by the side. We had 5laps in 20mins, relax @ the jacuzzi pool . The guilt of eating plate of mee robus was lessen after the thought of sharing it with my didadi ! HAHA. and yes its yummy. Dinner was at Chinatown newly renovated hawker at People's Park Complex with two of his buddies, they met during secondary schools and hey they are my seniors , Me too are from the same Sec.school. Being 7 yrs apart, they already graduated when i was Sec 1. World is so small...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home