Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Friday, July 28, 2006

MOS - Zouk

While i had just went to MOS last Fri, I'm going to Zouk tomorrow night.
yes two weeks in a row is rather rare for me these days. But mainly for special occasions like farewell or birthday invitations.

It has been a long time since i party hard...easily 6 yrs i think , right Miffy, Ann and I.T.?

Gone were the days where I used to party on almost every weekends, meeting up galfriends at mn, disco dancing till wee hrs,then followed by supper...funny how different i feel now when i step on the dance floor. Even getting sleepy by mn !

of cos... i was much younger then, slimmer, and single :)...the company is different too and now being the oldest in the group (or in disco) somehow feel weird at times.

Nonetheless, I am still looking forward, Flaming Lambogini, the Waterfall...watch out -ah Sim ! hehehe...

1 Comments:

Blogger Miffy said...

Enjoy reading your postings...and viewing your pic. Keep it up!

Definitely miss those days when we pranced the dance floor with no shame. Younger, slimmer, more energetic, less stress, etc.

Maybe we should relive the moments one more time, soon :)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home