Nice quote to share...
Exboss told me this today when i was overloaded with work today...(actually wked till10pm)
Quote
first step toward effective time management is to prioritise the important things in life Joyce. (work doesn’t even make it into the top 3!)
Unquote
This is so familiar to a friend's advise to me lately...I need to refocus...
well, its ok to be working late since JAmes doesnt return home till late tonight , plus really have too many action items that were not handled during my absence, and
- 2hrs meeting today with consultant doesnt help
- more work dump at me at last minute doesnt help
- sending me email at 9ish pm asking me what went wrong in sys doesnt help
Finally drop a casual email back to boss and hinted the unfair distribution of workload,
outcome: " I dont understand"....was the reply from boss....guess i should just "zip up" !
BTW, boss thinks that someone who worked for 6mths is no longer new..
He was fed up with a customer who did not consult us before making changes. I said maybe he is new...With boss's reply, I was thinkng he, being 11mth, still ask repeated qns and gave wrong advises...isnt it contradicting...of cos, i just keep quiet. Not my region / crs anyway. This is just one reason why i lost motivation at work...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home