Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Friday, October 06, 2006

Dinner with Pals from SIM

Its a sweet gathering with my best pals in SIM. We had dinner at Raffles City, chatted for nearly 2 hrs before we head home. Had been almost a year since I last met up the Lee couple. Am happy that TK is getting a 18mths posting to Vietnam for setting up new office. Really Happy for them on this exciting phase of their life. Their eldest daughter - Daphane is going to Primary 1 next year. Time flies, we were attending lessons at SIM Thomson (which is now closed-i think), L and I toke our driving lessons together at AMK driving Center...did our research for project works together ..went to RMIT in Melbourne together. Those were the fun days. .
Regret to say I had forgetten her b'date, but she still remembers mine....pai-seh, was it 16 or 31 Aug?? sorry....i forgot which date.... In any case, I am Happy we met up and hope to stay touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home