Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Weekends

I dont know since when i had turned out to be a couch potatoe. willing to forego pubbing with good friends, just for good night sleep or TV Programs.

This is not healthy as I know I should maintain my social life, enjoy as I am still young. I would happily & eagerly say Yes to friend's invites but when it draws near to the time (or rather late in night), I would feel like resting instead.
What's gotten over me. I dont know.I hope Good friends of mine will understand & forgive me....

On weekends when my didadi is away, I would wake up7am to check my work emails, clear some work from home, chat on MSN or Yahoo with friends, watch TV, sleep and eat 3 main meals. Or visit my dad / Sis in-law / nephew at Lilydale . That's it. - How boring (I hear some of u saying)

In the past, I would make an effort to visit my in-laws on weekends who stay only 10mins walk from my flat (5 mins drive). Lately, I didnt make it, unless my other sis-in-law is also visiting with her children...Its getting bad right??

Is it the age factor? Or the lack of exercise that had turned me into a "Pig"!
This normally happens only when I am alone in house.

I still enjoy the personal space and freedom. Sometime, especially at night, I will still cry out of sudden with tots of my deceased mum (last night too). And fell asleep after tat. Its been 5 yrs but I cannot control myself in this aspect.

When didadi is home, the weekend is always filled with activities...
Guess its not too bad afterall and I will try to improve it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs! Don't cry, gal. You are a big gal now. I'm sure your mom knows you are happily married now and feel happy for you. :-)

Sometimes, I miss my home too but what to do? To earn a living, we have to work hard...otherwise eat grass ah!! heehee..:-)

5:19 PM  
Blogger didadi said...

Big gal still can cry esp. when I missed someone so dear and close right. Ok ok, you may say let the dead go at peace. Hm...not easy lah, but I will try. Its once in a blue month lah...

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home