First appoinment - NUH
My appointment was scheduled at 9am. I've applied for time off at work.
Waited about 20mins to see the Dr Aw. and to my surprise, he is a young Dr and likes to speak with hand movements and in high pitch.
He started explaining and drawing picture to show me the skin/hair molecules, telling me that I cannot have the first treament on my first visit.
Reasons:
1. my skin is not ready.
2. i have not shave my hair.
3. I would have dark pigmentation if I insist in doing it.
Recommendation:
1. buy two cream (one is sunblock/ one is whitening effects) apply daily for two weeks
2. 2nd appoinment scheduled two weeks later, but I must shave 24hrs before.
Frankly, i told him I was told I can do the first treament during my first visit.
Why then, I have to make another trip, he took a look at my legs and confirm he cannot do it for me as it will be risky to have pigmentation. Upon hearing that, of cos I also prefer to return for 2nd appoinment, afterall his overall fees is still cheaper then Dr. BC Ng ($2-3k).
oh and he said he can issue MC if required. that's a relief as I cannot be taking time off too frequent. :P
I shall wait and see the result. It better be good as he confirms it will be Permanent after 3 sessions. (i'm keen to go for two only max)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home