Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Leifheit Mop

Today is the 2nd time I am using this newly bought German mop that was claimed to be super-user friendly and clean..... and I truely enjoyed using it. Eventhough hubby thinks otherwise.

http://www.ekitchengadgets.com/lemopprpebl5.html
This is the mop press bucket. and the wipe attached to the metallic pole:
http://www.ekitchengadgets.com/lewiglwetuse.html

Bought these applicances from Tangs at offer price of S$218...and I am enjoying the use of it though friend of mine has said its...ehhh...could have bought many many many mops !!

Product Review Rating : 4 out of 5.
I like it becos:
1. It doesnt drip, leave the bucket of water in one location
2. Cover wide area in one single mop.
3. Twist and Turn easily.
4. Machine-washable wipe that last for one whole year ...

I really didnt see water mark or foot-print ....this time. So hopefully my other half is Happy when he returns tomorrow ! What is important, I enjoy using it - meaning, I will use it more every Sat or Sun :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home