Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Relief...finally working

After 2 weeks of mal-function "wireless setting", I am now able to get connected wirelessly , sitting comfortably in my study room and enjoying the "big monitor"screen....

I am so dependent on my notebook these days that I am willing to forego the TV Programs "Dance Floor"....and just glue to my NB. Clearing my work emails and backlog.

I am addicted !! This is bad habit as many friends have told me, but its in me already. And one day when I get BB (Blackberry from Co.), I may not be so dependent?? !! ... shall see...

2 Comments:

Blogger Meow Meowsssss said...

Oh my!! you are going to get a BB? please don't...it will get worse - i mean the habit. People tend to get more addicted to BB than laptop, as the researchers say.

so, if you are already addicted to laptop, jialatt liao.....u better keep your current handphone and reject BB... :-P

11:21 PM  
Blogger Miffy said...

Hi friend! I'm back in action online.

Whoever Meow Meowsssss is, I so agree with her!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home