Cooking Lunch for Family - Monthly event
Yes its the monthly lunch gathering at my home again...woke up 7am to do marketing.
Bought Cod Fish ($36/kg); pork ribs; carrots & tomato for soup ; chickern drumstick and spinache.
This time I am more confident as I use a smaller pot and i added "Hong-zao" to the soup; which should be tastier; also have it boiling for >3hrs+. Since its only for 3 adults and my nephew. the 3dishes + 1 soup will be more then enough.
Looking forward to their arrival, in an hours time, to which I have to practise the stir fry chicken again. And I hope the steam cod fish will be nice. I love cod fish and this was air-flown from Australia. hm......better stop here and get started.
...........a Sense of fulfillment. Too bad I can only cook when James is on his duty. How I wish i can cook for him too. But no...if he is around, he nags non-stop!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home