Day 2_Chinatown
Needless to say, we venture to Chinatown to satisfy our craving for Sharkfins and Birdnest.
We head for Namsing -recommended by the hotel Consiage.

The thick Sharkfin soup with added ingredients of mushroom and beensprout is so tasty that even after my return, i can still savour the taste in my mind....1 claypot for mere 300 Bhat !
A walk along the backlanes and one will find some interesting stalls.
One had seafood sashimi by the street which James asked me to try....I didnt tho i believe it should taste yummy....
After Chinatown, we proceed for a Spa Massage recommended by a colleague " Healthland Spa & Massage".I was suprised by its crowd when we arrived early for our appoinment. There were mainly Tourist but also some locals. It only shows they must be really popular.
The 2.5hrs body scrub & Massage is really pampering and relaxing. Their skills were very good, in fact the best i had ever tried.
For Dinner, I insisted on trying COCA Steamboat as I am curious how different it is.
The chilli is sweater, less spicy and the Tom Yum soupbase is superb and not as sour or spicy as local version. However, Price is not cheap.
It was raining every night and after the long walk since morning, we decided to forgo the night markets.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home