FIL SPA @ Robinson
Went for my monthly facial treament this a.m.
The longest of all time - 3 hours from 10am till 1pm.
I signed up for Indulgence membership with my beautician - Jane, who is patient & never rush on her client. She was promoting Mother's Day special - This package cost $1k
($50 per session), comprises of 20 sessions with choices of Facial , body or Spa treaments:
FOC mini scrub with every massage
FOC eye & neck treatments with every facial and able to deduct deep tissue msg or TCM msg.
FOC Spa value of $128
FOC Plantogen face therapy treament
FOC 1x lip threading
I wasnt keen in renewing if not for my other half, he had only 5 massage sessions left & had showed interest in renewing during his last visit. $50 per session including mini back scrub is good value for money. Hence, I took this opportunity to sign up without realising i have balance 25sessions of facial treament to go, + the 20sessions just taken up = 45sessions. Sharing it with my hubby, it can still last for > 2yrs. Also recommended to my friend who thinks its cheap too. For the better service and ambience as compared with housing board standard, $50 ea sessions is defintely worth maintaining and being loyal customer of >4 yrs !!
Never mind they had bad reputation on some website with clients complaining of hard sell....as long as I stay persistent in using the session i paid for, and not upgrading or converting to whatever they pushed for, both James n I should still be getting good value beauty service.
p.s int-free 6mths instalment payments helped too ! one catch that i realised after i reach home - the official receipt quoted expiry date May 2009 - this I would have expected them to highlight to me nonetheless.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home