Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Crazy Car Park at VivoCity


It took us nearly an hour to get out of VivoCity Car Park last night. It was so frustrating and a true test of patience....We parked our car on level 6, and joined the queue at 9.50pm. Each car is moving by inches and as we came down each level, we will have to wait and let those who park lower level to exit. The whole "journey" of simply exiting the car park is torturous and horrifc.

I rang up its customer service and asked if they had sent some security guards to guide the traffic on level 1. which they did. Still its unacceptable for shoppers to endure the long wait in the stuffy boring car park. By the time we get out to main road, its already 10.55pm !! Only consolation is the per entry charge of $2 !! Otherwise, I am sure there will be more disgruntled shoppers. Nevertheless, I had written in to complain abt the poor management and I wonder if they will borther to respond !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home