A date w Dad.." Rogue assassin "
It was relaxing date for just the father-daughter session today as James is overseas.
After the 103min martial art thriller, we had leisure lunch at Bistro Delifrance to try out their latest Seafood Pasta menu.
Dad filled me with stories of his outings at Casino Cruise recently where he met my mum-in-law onboard the ferry ! I suppose Cruise has become a common place for the retired elderly who likes to go there not just for the occasion jack-pot or table games, but also the buffet which apparently serves very good dishes to attract patrons !
After the meal, we went to BHG and bought 2 pants for my dad. I've always bought him shirts but never pants. Now I will remember his waistline is 36". I'm glad he is well and keep himself occupied with programmes, he is meeting his siblings for dinner at Alexandra....and they are all planning for trip together to "Venice" in Macau !
Just feel bad I didnt get to see Zong today, alittle lazy to drive to Yishun in afternoon. Instead came home and mopped the house ! Dad said he is more chatty now and speaks more at home too....Looking forward to seeing him next Fri evening.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home