Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

MC at Home on a quiet sunny day.

Been a while since I had fallen sick, resting at home on a weekday....without any disturbance (other half is overseas)......only then i realised I have not updated my blog for 1.5mths !
What've I been doing - heheh facebook ! I had received invites and started playing more with facebook....on my sparetime aside from work.
After 2 naps, I hope I'm back in good form for early concall with Rio office tomorrow (8a.m.!).

I'm happy I had self-disciplined and restricted myself from clearing work from home today.
(Checking emails via Blackberry not counted), the real challenge is later in evening, will I really log-in, knowing few outstanding request since last evening that no one had borther to cover for me while I was away.....what the hack, let's just enjoy the rest day fully ! Life is short, play Hard !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home