Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Year - New Monitors

Ok something about the office in the New Year....we were given new Lenovo Monitors that were 22 " wide. Being a scheduler, I have 2 of that " mini - TVs" in front of me now.

I was excited and happy to start the year with this new TVs. Its like a form of brand new tools given as "motivator" !!! lol some may think I am crazy ! Anyway I didnt get too used to the screens as the fonts were rather blurry at first, and one side is clearer then the other ! I'm now happier with it after IT guy has fixed up the setting and I've learnt that it allow me to see more then before ! Only downside is pple one cluster behind from me can easily see that I am surfing "Facebook" or checking SGX !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home