Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Luekemia at 30 of age

A friend passed away last Fri, at her young age of 30 due to luekemia.

She was my ex-ex colleague. I have not meet up with her since I left NSC. We only smsed each other during festive period and one phone call 2yrs ago ! She was one whom I partied with when Mdm Wong was most popular hang-out place in Muhd.Sultan then....We will ring each other on weekend nights, and arrange to meet outside MWII, or MW at close to mn. she will drive her mini-Nissan, while I drive my dad's Nissan....those care-free days and party-time was our happy memories together.

I was in disbelief and couldnt help firing questions at my girlfriend who picked me up from Orchard...she too, had no idea untill we reach there and spoke to her close friend. She was diagnosed in March, had operation in July, received chemo treatments, in/out of NUH multiple times -got infected with already poor immune system and didnt want to let us know. She told a friend that its unfair for her to suffer this illness, knowing she will leave this world anytime.

She had only just ROM this year, planning for chinese wedding ceremony next year after her " Pinacle" flat is ready, even the housing loan were nearly paid-off ....I still recall our phone conversation about this flat that they had bought and how excited she had sound then.

Life is so unpredictable...so short....So many regrets only when its coming to the end of the road.

sigh...one must Live each day to the fullest, stay happy and healthy. Its not worth working so hard, getting rich and no health to enjoy the fruits of labor !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home