Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jan 2008 - Facebook & "The Coffee Prince"

Yes, had been over 1.5month since my last update ...was busy exploring "FACEBOOK" over this period...the hottest, latest interchange w friends. Through "Facebook" I've found few of my primary schoolmates and 2 from my secondary school !
Nonetheless, I am soon loosing interest, aside from being a place to store my photos and play "scrabulous" .

2 weeks into the new year and I've finished watching 1 Koren Drama " The Coffee Prince".
I enjoyed this show, not just for the romance comdey story, but the actors were good....and not simply good-looking, they can "ACT". I was moved to tears in the episodes !

It sort of reminded me not to take love for granted. It is not easy to find the "ONE" and to maintain the "special feelings" for a lasting relationship. The couple went through a hard time before they were really "together".

For those who have the spare time, and not having to care for their kids, its rather "cute" drama to watch. I stayed up till 3a.m on two continuous nights just to "chase" for the endings !

p.s: Its currently showing on Channel U daily from 10pm-11pm. Tonight is one of my fav. episode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home