New Found Exercise !
" Mopping the floor on your knees ! " --- my new found exercise which I started today out of the blue ! I had mopped the house yesterday and somehow I still find the floor dusty. So, I decided to take a pail of water and a cloth to try mopping on my knees in the old-fashion way....
Just after 20mins and I find myself panting and sweating away, having just mopped my living room. Never have I thought that I will be panting like I'hv ran a 400m race ! True enough, as I step on the floor, I can hear the skirting sound like a well-polished marble floor ! HAHAHA.....yup proud as I am, but I lack the stamina to finish the race ! I only make it to the masterbedroom, leaving 2 other rooms as it is !
Indeed, old-fashion way is still cleaner then using the modern fanciful German mop that cost me over $200 !!! Ouch!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home