BANGKOK HOLIDAYS 20-23rd APR

This trip was different from the last as we made it a point to try out new places and were travelling with Jason and Joanne.I had done some research on website before the trip and with reference from cyn's sister who went just recently as well. Have attached some happy, cute photos to share.... here were two taken on 77th floor of tallest building in thailand - the Baiyoke Sky Hotel observatory floor. see the two chaps posing which we all had a good time laughing.
We had no regrets trying out Jap food in Thailand as the quality was just as fresh and much cheaper then singapore. I was curious during our last trip in May07 when we saw many patrons in a number of Jap restuarants in shopping malls. So I made it a point to try out one at Siam Paragon - Fuji Japanese restuarant, recommended by Cyn's sis and saw it on website too. For 4 of us, only cost us about S$ 60+.Aside from dining at new places, we also went to Platinum Shopping Mall which was at Pratunum. We started from the top floor and first shop was one that sell childern's stuff like stationery , clothings, etc...and at wholesale prices if you purchase in bulk. We were able to enjoy the lower price as we combined our purchases and had a great time picking up gifts for our nieces/nephews. The food court also sell yummy local food which we enjoyed too, especially the mix beef kway teow soup I had !! We also bought durian, mangosteen, mango back to hotel, have a relaxing drink in our room to chill out after long day's walk. Needless to say, we went for 3hrs spa session to relax. Service was so-so...I still prefer King & I which I tried 3 yrs ago!
Overall, a very nice trip with great companions. Think I dont mind going there every year for short get-away !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home