Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Saturday, May 10, 2008

A380....yipppeeeee

yes, after a 2 years' wait, its finally my turn to attend the mine & marketing meeting...

Even though it is a very tiring trip of 1 week, I'm still very much looking forward to it.

More importantly, there is this coincidences in the itinerary for this trip, that grant me opportunity to return on the Big Bird - A380 (Business Class) !

Hopefully I can survive the trip as I am already feeling the muscle ache after the Amazing Race in Sentosa yesterday .....

1 Comments:

Blogger Meow Meowsssss said...

Wow lucky you! Tell us about your experiences when you are back , ya? :)

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home