Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Consolation Prize

I never think of wining 4D as I dont believe in it. However, something pleasantly strange and surprising happened last week.

I receive a call from a friend that I knew for over 25yrs but were seldom in touch except for those CNY / X'mas smses. He rang to tell me he dreamt of me holding a bag. He asked me to try my luck on 4D. I never give much thoughts to his suggestion. Coincidentally, that was the day James returned from his long flight, and bought me a "Kate Spade" white handbag (see pic).
I told James about this phone call in the evening....and on next day, James rang me at work to ask for 4 digits since its such coincident.....so I gave him the last 4 digits of my friend's home tel.

On sat, we striked Consolation prize ! Eventhough a small winnings.......still the feeling of collecting the prize damn shiok !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home