A Dream of my dearest..
I was in a supermarket, buying a card for yizong, funny i can only remember writing on the card for him....and then suddenly saw a lady who resembles my mom....I shouted " ma ma"...
She turned and smiled at me, she was in white blouse, I screamed !
It wasnt a scream of fear but of happiness, as I turned and told my dad mum is "Alive" ...the next moment, she disappeared down the escalator while I was in the queue at the chasier !
What a weird dream, as usual woke up tearing and it is already 6am.
Had been a long time since mum pay me a visit in my dream. But it defintely was the first time, she smiled at me. just too short a sec......I just cant help crying.....I dont think I can ever let go of her in my heart.
I miss you, mum.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home