Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

10days Holidays in Singapore 12-21 July

Time flies, half of my leave has past....and I am begining to drag about returning to work !
Anyhow, we have utilised and done more then expected....while James isnt a planner, I had in mind wanting to cover following events:
1. Fix the van - done and collected yesterday
2. New Bookcase - half assembled and waiting for replacement of faulty shelf
3. Re-packing Study room - pending...pending
4. Replacing Make up removal - done.
5. Jap sun w moon dining - done.
6. The Line @ Shangri-LA -Pending
7. Hair Color/Tinting - done.
8. Hair Treatment - pending.
9. Dim Sum buffet w dad - pending.
10. Downtown East w Zong - pending.
11. Charity work - on-going.
12. Air-con servicing - pending
13. The D666 durian at "Four Season Durian Cafe" l- located at Joo Chiat Plc.....Tried.
really expensive $12/kg each - supposed to be red meat, but more yellowish ! we still prefer the durian we had in Bangkok, lots cheaper and nicer ! Of cos, they also have D24 durian which are cheaper at $10 ea. or 3 for $21.
14. Melaka or Johor - James suggested, but I dont like to visit after reading those news of crimes in M'sia. doesnt attract me anymore....regardless of the exchange rate.

I am enjoying the break so far, doing stuff we normally dont have time for ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home