Pampering Sunday for ME
I had craving for Jap food again, so we had our late lunch at Sushi Tei -Raffles City.
The 5 pcs Otoro Sashimi was fantastic, it was my first taste of Otoro - Looks like pc of fatty pork meat, sort of oily tuna that melts in the mouth! Together with that dish, we ordered also "Asama" Salmon + Hamachi + Maguro Sashimi - the slice were thick cut and very fresh. Then there was the Hotate Miso Mayo, cheesy baked big scallops, that reminded us of our Tokyo trip where we had it on the street ! The sunday's special "Beef Yakiniku" was also very nicely cooked with Oions. For desserts we have the Tai Yaki Icecrm and Black Sesame. James loved the Black Sesame icecrm.....and it goes well with the Tai Yaki too, Tai Yaki is a waffle in fish shape that has red bean and vanilla icecrm. An indulgence that we both enjoyed and grow to like the joint more and more.....for its quality food.
Next, we proceed to look for "camisole" that will goes with the clothes James bought for me. After failed attempts at some boutiques, and knowing there was National Day sales of 20% storewide @ Robinson...I went straight to the shose counters instead. James picked 3 pairs of heels for me. Indeed those that he picked didnt catch my eyes at all, but when I try it out, they look fantastic (just like those clothes he bought!!). James say I have back-ward taste and not daring to try loud colors! So I heed his advice, and pick the White/grey, Golden and Orange Ones. 3 pairs - Two from Itti & Otto, One from Andre Valentino. I've wanted to look for a high heel, but none seems nice or comfy enough.
Finally, we are at the ladies department. Again, he helped me with the camisole! I guess he really has better shopping & fashion sense !! He even knows where to get the right camisole (M&S) while I went round and round WACOAL & Triumph Counters !! How shameful !
Anyway, just to the handful friends who know and read my blog, do you think fashion sense or being "stylish" can be taught? I doubt it.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home