Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

First day in PVG

First impression - Nice cool weather ! Met up w bro in next morning and drop by his studio.
first surprise is the liberty to have pet in his studio, the doggies is owned by his partner..... I supposed that is the luxury of freedom to do what you like in your own office....since you set the rules being your own boss ! Bro was abit apprehensive in my taking video of his co....as he didnt think its not in an office area, its actually located in a residential area, on 6th floor!! But hey, I am damn proud of my bro....for being able to single-handedly set up a co in Shenzhen, then shanghai with 9 staffs under his wings , AND he still manage to cope with teaching at RDI "Raffles Design Institute" ...good to start with low cost office, then to start big without good foundation !

Some photos shall followed later on...I'm now in Ger's apartment, very comfy svc aparmt on 30th floor ! with nice breeze and cool music in background...and she is cooking curry chicken for tonight's dinner ! Aint I lucky fellow ! hahahh We had our waxing and foot massag sessions, and afternoon snacks a Koooomoouunn....photos later..Two other lady colleagues will be dropping by the house too. and we will be sipping red wine and playing "chua Tai di" at the balcony, overseeing the night scenery ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home