Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Friday, May 01, 2009

Miri - 4Days

Long await holiday is finally here....its more of an escape from work then anything else...I'm usually excited whenever I go overseas for mini holiday but not this time....well, few reason:

1) Its via JB airport, that means I had to take taxi from Queen Street, after clearing Customs check at Woodland....depending on Sun afternoon traffic...it may takes up to 2hrs on the road...before I reach airport with James, and may have to wait up 2hrs for flight to depart plus 2+ hrs in the air....Taxi driver said will pick us at 11.30 am and my departure time is 4pm !
7hrs min total journey just to get to my destination in East M'sia !!!

2) Miri - Quiet small town , there really isnt much to do there. of cos I know my main intent is to catch up with relatives especially my granny who is over 85yrs old. but its only short 4days trip, with us arriving evening on Sunday and returning Wed afternoon.

3) What really is borthering me is what mum has left for me in Miri....small shop that she has joint ownership with one of her sis. complicating & sensitive matter....that I had wanted to avoid but cant.

On the positive note, I've booked 2nights in Marriott Miri Resort. Hope to recharge after the stay in the 5star award hotel ... ...not forgetting the yummy local food....that should still be great...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home