Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Timing The Market !

I had an impusle act last Fri and bought my co shares at low price of $25.78 (This was in the morning 9am). Just an hour after that buy in was confirmed, the share went down and closed at $24+. So on Fri afternoon I was regretting and more worried when I overheard conversation that once it broke $25, it will drop till A$15 !. ... I went panicking whilst the amount was spare cash, the thought of losses was unbearable, especially with the dialy pessimistic news over the media.
So I activated my broker to sell on market price first thing on Mon morning....the moment I sold it at $25.80 at 9.30am, (ya- for the mere A2cents !), the price surge pass $26 and 2days later it reach over $28+ ! #@^#....IF I had hold on 2 days, I could earn $1k without forking out a cent !

Today I got the bill, nett losses for this buy/sell within the next day S$170.

Price paid for peaceful mind.....Then again, tonight's news says Blue chips share px HK/SIN/JAP/KR all drops again...this is only 3days later....

I am feeling relief finally - Not a game for me !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home