Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Near Miss Accident in Shanghai

It was a really scary experience...the Taxi I was taking nearly have a head-on accident with a car that suddenly came out of the right junction. It had been raining two days in a row and only just stopped. The road was rather slippery but I am lucky, the driver is alert and his car has good braking system, when I hopped into the taxi after my dinner in town, I got into the front seat as the back seat doesnt have safety belts, my co has been constantly reminding staff who travel to watch for their own safety...and I am glad I followed the advises to take front seat. It allows me to have clear view of what happened and have safety belt on. The taxi driver, turned his steering wheel left and right and stepped on brake just in time to avoid a collison with the car, which I can see will hit me first as it came from my right side. Its like oh my gosh, I am going to hit into the car and suddenly the taxi steered left and went through the narrow gap between two cars ahead. Is like in Jackie chan movie ! we had a narrow escape ! shocking !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home