Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Surprise

@ 4pm today, I receive a call from Nancy on my blackberry, she said "Joyce, come to Base Straits Room, we have 1 SAP question to ask you"....Without any doubt, I approach the meeting room, and Just before I open the door, I saw Nancy at the pantry calling up to me !!

Then I saw the nice birthday cake in front of her and realised it was a pleasant surprise arranged by the gals....Thanks to Jessica, Jingting and Nancy.....and Maarten, sang me a birthday song...

I didnt expect a birthday celebration with them as I am taking leave tomorrow and next Monday. yes....v. sweet of them .

Jessica and Jingting also gave me pressies before I go home !!
Thank you gals...I will wait till my actual day, to open the nicely wrapped presents for another surprise !

Will post the cake-cutting photo once I received it from Jess !...hheee..hee

1 Comments:

Blogger Meow Meowsssss said...

hee hee hope you like it and hope you had a great celebration! :)

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home