Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Saturday, February 28, 2009

My First LV Bag ....From Paris

Manon MM Mini Lin - M95619,
This lightweight shoulder bag, in Monogram Mini Lin canvas, is my first (and only) LV bag I bought (for myself) when I was in Paris with James...there was a temptation to sell it away but i think its fated (cos after taking photo and ready to adv on fbk, I realise i need a URL which I didnt have)... think I should just keep it and use it. It will remind me of the sweet memories I had in Paris with "didadi" ! hehehe....i already saw 2-3 ladies carrying similar range when I returned to singapore...till now, I still left it in box untouch!!...its about time i use it ....bit of regret buying it cos I know I already have 5 other handbags I can carry to work....COACH/Kate Spade / Longchamp / LV. ....

No more Bags pls.....if you're reading this, darling...

1 Comments:

Blogger Meow Meowsssss said...

Lucky girl ! :D

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home